This is making the round on blogs so I thought I would post it here :) (bolded the ones that I have done)

1. Started your own blog

2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii (really want to. Could visit my friend)
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped (really want to. Should have went when I was in NZ)
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (on a boat or just on shore?)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France (from what I have been told, its no different from seeing it in a book and lots of people to deal with)
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb (I don't think so....)
26. Gone skinny dipping (no comment :p)
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors (Not sure where the birthplace is)
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language (and promptly forgot :p)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (not at the moment, but I did)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person (would love to)
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo's David (also would be love to see this [and I would try not to act like a child ;) oh look a huge penis! :p *rolls eyes*])
41. Sung karoke (be glad I haven't :p)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa (would love to, but the heat would probably kill me)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight (many times)
46. Been transported in an ambulance (after gall bladder surgery)
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia (John says I should take up speaking Russian. For some odd reason I can speak the words very well if someone says them to me)
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies ( I didn't make it to Girl Scouts. Was only a Brownie. Mom use to have my sash)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma (don't think I can actually)
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp (I really want to. I have been told by people that have been that it is a very sombre experience but one that everyone should do. Its not a vacation hotspot, but its a place people should see with their own eyes)
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter (yeah no)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (mom probably has some toy from my childhood)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt (tried but gave up)
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades (my luck I would get eaten by a huge snake :p)
75. Been fired from a job (hmmm been layed off, and walked away from a few)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (people have tried to get me on a motorcycle but its not going to happen)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person (another one I would love to see)
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury!
91. Met someone famous (hmm don't think so, probably not that famous if I can't remember :p)
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee (twice, once on the shoulder and once on the boob. that hurt. a lot)
100. Read an entire book in one day (If the book is part of a series, I have sometimes read a whole series in a day. My sister and I have always been fast readers.)

And 3 days until Xmas is over and then people want me to think of what I want for my birthday. I said money :p I really don't need anything and can't think of anything. Probably get some books or a magazine subscription.















Comments

  1. long list darl!
    so ...its your birthday soon then is it? and what date would that be??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third of January. I'm old :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Jen, old huh? Yeah rite....
    I have read through that list on several blogs but it has an amercian feel which is ok, but doesn't fit too well with me somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am old :p and have the grey hairs to prove it :p

    it does have a bit of an american feel, but I figured Canada was close enough :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the list! can I use it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it from tina who got it from someone, so yeah please use it. Always nice to see what other people have done on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3