Things in 3


deaf cow
Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons

So people say things come in 3's So far this week:

1. the washing machine died :/ might be fixable but probably not (crossing my fingers it is)
2. the printer died :/ but at least with that we had coverage to get a new one
3. Went to Ikea today, and the idiot salesman told us to get the wrong slats. So we have to sleep on the floor tonight (on the mattress), and Mr.Fuzzy can have fun yelling at Ikea tomorrow. I have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. On one had I really like a lot of the things there, on the other I feel like a mouse in a maze when I'm there.

I really hope that is it, because all that happened in 2 days. I hate to think what might happen next :/

I'm so far behind on reading blogs I am going to try to get caught up tomorrow. Hopefully after cleaning the flat I will have time to draw because I am really falling behind on art right now.

hmm this is a negative post. need to think of a joke. hmm problem is I don't know any jokes that are not dirty jokes :p

Comments

  1. This kind of thing happens to us all the time! Not negative, just daily life - I like coo's headphones, what's he listening to these days, hehe : D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to you. I have had similar things happen to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I feel like that all the time. I am always behind on blogs, I always want to make a piece of art that I don't have time to make.......
    The people that count don't mind if I don't get there all the time... ;-) They know I care...
    Art, well a break sometimes is good..
    As for Ikea, I think everyone loves the result and hates the blimin' experience, LOL
    Hugs - Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. alison-moo was listening to Kelly Clarkson (guilty pleasure :p)

    Shashi- it was one of those days I just wanted to go back to bed

    Chrissy- *hugs* I always want to draw when I can't lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Mini moo's taste in moosic....
    ok I am sick...I know it...and I mean with my snotty cold.
    will go lie down now ....well after I have done looking at blogs!
    hope thats your three things done with
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3