Originally uploaded by fuzzydragons
I really should have bought one of the cacti I saw in Ikea, but I am not going back there for along time and not just to get a cactus. I think if I go back to Ikea any time soon I will kill someone (and it would probably be the first kid that decided to push me out of the way to jump on a bed. [which they broke jumping on] who lets their kids do that in a store? o.0 and wreck a piece of furniture that isn't cheap).
I am having no luck getting a cactus to grow :( This is the third attempt. Those empty cells are where the seeds are but nothing has even tried to grow. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Everything else seems to be thriving. I make sure there is enough water, but not too much. Its a good soil and the area gets lots of light. No idea what is going wrong.
Chrissy gave me this award :)
I need to list 7 things that I like. hmmmm ok :)
1. sugar. which is bad, but candy here is so good :p lol surprisingly my teeth are not horrible
2. lilies I love looking at them and drawing them. so many different colours and shapes. I have no problem growing them, unlike the *!$% cactus :p
3. swimming but I hate bathing suits. Much rather just go in shorts and a t-shirt. or naked!!
4. dragons duh :p I wish I had more space to have more dragon items. I still wish we could put this dragon in the yard :D
5. baking I love baking cookies. Which isn't a good thing when you are trying to watch what you eat. I need to find some root beer extract so I can make root beer cookies. (hubby thinks root beer smells like Germolene [an antiseptic])
6. arm muscles :D I'm a sucker for really nice arms on a guy. Good thing Mr.F works at a garden centre and lifts heavy stuff all day. Has the muscles to prove it.
7. Eeyore :) I have more Eeyore stuff then dragon things lol stuffed animals, socks, p.js, underwear, bags etc. you get the idea :p
The past 2 days have been very odd. yeah just odd :p
kidding about the naked swimming :p