Everyday in May #19

"Everyday in May #19"
Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip
ACEO
Coloured Pencil on watercolour paper

Little colour study :) I want to do a bigger piece of art of the Anemones but it needs more purple if I do. I would probably do a base coat with the Neocolors to try to help get the slight colour variations these flowers have.

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

The eagle transferred onto Fabriano paper (I think I spelt that right). I know I should be doing more detailed backgrounds but I just really like the colourful backgrounds that I can get with the Neocolors. Not that this one is going to be really colourful, just lots of yellows and greens. This has a layer of Neocolour scribbled on it. One could say I'm being lazy by just scribbling onto the paper and not taking the time to draw out a background or have an even distrubution of colour. But hey this is the only time I can act like a 5 year old and get away with it :p

Copyright Jennifer Rose Phillip

And the first layer still wet. I might put another layer of colour on this depending on how bright the colours are when they dry. Right now the greens are a little too neon for me.

Today was one of those days where time just flies by. I know I did things today, but for the life of me I can't remember what lol

If it doesn't stop raining soon we will have to start building a boat :p Good thing I know how to swim because if I helped build the boat, it would probably sink :p

Comments

  1. I don't know if it's the rain, but you are really posting and drawing alot lately! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress ~ :)

    After all the torrential rain we've had here in just two days, our drought has been officially declared over! There is a lot of flooding though in South East Queensland though and some suburbs have been declared disaster zones...one poor man died when the gale-force winds sent an awning crashing through the window at his place of work...very sad. They say the rain is set to continue into the weekend....I think it has overstayed its welcome now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rose- I blame the rain :p I can't go out for a walk so have to do something :)

    Serena- thats really sad about that man :( but glad the drought has been declared over. hopefully you get some rain but not enough to cause any more flooding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3