Monday, July 06, 2009

Monday photo of the week July 6th,2009

I had absolutely nothing to take a picture of today. Poured down rain most of the day (hail and thunder to go with it), and went to get another ultrasound scan done. I hope that what ever is causing me pain is found, but I doubt it will, just like last time :/ And if it is a certain pair of organs, take them please. I don't need them

But when the rain stopped for a bit one of the doves showed up :) Hadn't seen them for awhile and no sign of the other one so hopefully he or she didn't get killed over the winter. Didn't manage to get a picture of the drunk pigeon and I wish I did because he was sitting in the water dish which is about 3 sizes to small for him to bath in, but he managed to cram himself into it lol

The weeks Scottish word of the week:

1. vratch

Answer to last weeks word:

1. doup is a persons butt

4 comments:

Serena said...

i hope they find the cause of your mystery pain. michelle had a few bouts of extreme abdominal pain when she was a very young girl and, despite all the tests and scans, they never found the source.

cute dove ~ :)

it's raining here today ~ :(

Jennifer Rose said...

thanks Serena :) I hope they do to as I am running out of pain killers to take that work.

hope that pain doesn't come back for Michelle, she really doesn't need that again.

Michelle Eaton said...

Oh no! You poor thing. I hope they figure it out soon.

The dove pic is lovely!

Jennifer Rose said...

thanks Michelle :)