Moo but not Oink

yeah so I guess I spoke/wrote to soon. What ever I thought I had thrown off last week seems to have reared its ugly head again :/ So was told not to go to college for at least 48 hours and then if I still feel like this go back to the docs. oh the joys of a stomach flu....

Copyright Jennifer Rose Philip

So not a whole lot of drawing was done today. Did manage to get a bit further on the Xmas cow and not a lot left now. Just a few ornaments and then I think it will be done. Simple but I like how it looks :)

Comments

  1. We don't actually have a 'stomach flu' here. We see it on TV in shows but we don't have one. I am sad you aren't well with your overseas stomach flu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor you, it really isn't nice... Take care ~ Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. Take rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you feel better soon - am curious is the drawing of whats considered a heritage or antique breed of scottish cattle? i dont remember the name but do remember seeing some at a farm that was trying to maintain older breeds that would otherwise die out.. they were surprisingly pretty. take care
    rj is so california

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest and have as much fluid as you can stand... Hope you feel better really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy- its Gastroenteritis which i thought you could get anywhere. stomach flu is just as easy way to say it because i can't say Gastroenteritis lol :)

    thanks alison and serena :)

    its not nice at all chrissy, thanks :)

    shashi- thank you :)

    comet- thank you :) I'm not actually sure what the breed is considered. def. an older breed but you see them all over here :) they are really impressive but curious animals. I've heard of some people keeping them as pets lol :)

    thanks michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3