Rub a dub dub dog in the tub

Comments

  1. What a clever girl she is. I love her expression when she sees and hears you and her delicate 'dismount' from th4r bath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love watching your puppy videos over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....puppies. Nope, not getting bored of puppy pics yet. You can keep 'em coming. Gosh she is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she giving you a suttle hint that she wants to play in water lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suspect she was waiting for the bubble bath and the candles to be lit!

    Clever Cookie!

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, she is getting trained :D
    You have done something different to your blog, it looks good

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy, usually she goes sliding across the tiled floor tho as her feet get wet. then she doesn't look too dignified lol

    sandra, glad to read that :)

    ingrid, good because I have hundreds of pics :D

    serena, :D

    shashi, lol I think so :) I'm dreding taking her to the beach, I know I will be getting pulled into the water lol

    cindy, I could just see her chasing the bubbles lol :)

    chrissy, I changed the blog look a few days ago. felt like playing around with the template :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3