Neigh

The line art for a graphite drawing :) I really would like this to resemble an old stone statue when finished, partly because I love the old horse statues. They look so full of power in the photos I have seen of them. This is from a stock photo, but I can't right now remember where I found it, will have to have a look through some sites for it so I can credit properly. Hopefully this doesn't take too long since it isn't coloured pencil (but I have to resist the urge to do this in colour :p) Looks really odd with just an outline for an eye lol creepy evil zombie horse will eat your brains

Comments

  1. Hey! Where's todays sky video;-(

    I didn't know that evil zombie horses existed. Great, just one more thing to watch out for;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a strange turn of phrase sometime ROFL! It's looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely sketch. Sky and his antics are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, cant wait to watch its progress.

    how is Sky ?
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember watching a movie once where a wooden rocking horse was possessed and killing people. lol The sketch is great, btw ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see your sketches again. Depending on how closely you follow the photo, I don't know if you need to credit it. There must be a million photo's of horses rearing up in that position. Just make it your own--you are the artist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3