Friday, July 23, 2010

bonjour

*waves* been back since Monday night, but no net and been busy packing and trying to get things sorted out at the flat. so busy busy busy and I want to draw but can't find any paper lol as long as the dog doesn't end up packed in a box I think things should go better. I hope moving goes better, this has actually been a crappy few days of moving and without Mr.F's family to help me I think I would have ended up in a padded room long ago.

Hopefully have net at the house tomorrow, just have to cross my fingers I don't open the door and a cartload of fish come spewing out at me o.0 (more on that later)

I don't think there is any way that I can get caught up on blogs, so hope everyone is well and if anything huge happened please let me know :) back tomorrow unless I need to build an ark for the house :p

4 comments:

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I wonder what goes through a dogs head when they move to a new place. Good luck! Break a leg....or whatever you say when someone is moving.

2paw said...

Hey ho, happy moving. Fish?? Fish?? I feel like The Cat from Red Dwarf!!!
Hope Sky is coping well!!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Well when you think you are drowning just put your feet up and sit down with a nice cuppa tea and the world will put itself to rights lol! Good luck with the move.

Jennifer Rose said...

sandi, I did break a toe lol I think she is wondering where all her toys are in the new house :p

cindy, lol i just watched a bunch of red dwarf the other day. great show :) she isn't coping that well, barking a lot :/

shashi, thanks :) nothing to sit on lol but the floor right now at the house