Cheating Cont...

Finished gridding the drawing of Sky, now to transfer this to different paper and colour it in. Might take awhile with all that black that needs to be coloured :/ I could just do it in graphite, but thought trying CPs might be a little more interesting.

I want to work on my portfolio, so thought that drawing fairy tales from different countries would be a good idea. So my question is; what are people's favourite fairy tales? It doesn't have to be from the country you are from, any fairy tale will do :)

Comments

  1. I love all the classics: Rapunzel, Snow White and Rose Red, Rumplestiltskin, The Princess and the Pea, Cinderella, Snow White, The Swan Prices(?) that's all I can think of now.
    That looks just like Sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sky's picture in the snow. Well you stay warm and snug. Yep I too like all the classic tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

    You could do the Sky drawing on black paper?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, I like PC's idea....

    Hmmmm, fairy tales? The Continental ones are great, but, I love Irish tales and I have a great book of Ojibway tales (perhaps more about spirits than fairies?) from Basil Johnston that was illustrated by a wonderful artist and friend of mine. Another one I remember, that is more of a fable I suppose, is "How the Beaver Lost his Tail" I think it was Cree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child, I always loved Thumbelina or The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Andersen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3