Sky's New Gift

Which she hates :p But at least people will be able to see her when we walk her at night. She just needs a hard hat now and she could be a member of the village people :p

I changed my mind about doing the painted dog in coloured pencil, just going to use plain ole graphite. The eyes still need a lot of work but the base is laid down so the eyes are not an empty creepy void lol.

I have a huge art list to work on:
1. fairy tales (2-4 pieces)
2. drawing of Sky
3. Cat drawing
4. Painted Dog
5. Sky painting
6. birthday dragons

I need another hand....and more time in the day :p

Comments

  1. Y I C Sky,
    She's fun to play with oh,
    Y I C Sky.
    She likes everything
    That young dogs should enjoy,
    She can hang out with all her toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Village People, now that would be too funny.
    Seriously though, the vest is a great idea. I drive at night often enough, and without the reflectors, people and dogs on the road are INVISIBLE. People should know that. We have a reflective leash, and vests for the people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sky;

    You look sexy, as usual.

    Love,

    Hunter the dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol cindy :D

    it would be cute ingrid :) all the dogs could dress up as the different members lol I want to get a flashy collar for her next, just need to find one that doesn't fall apart right away

    Sky says thank you Hunter :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3