Saturday, August 06, 2011

Saying Hi

Slow and steady wins the race and all that. I actually wanted to have more on this done today, but I've done something to my wrist :( Hurts to bend it in any direction, so have to keep it pretty damn flat. Good thing I have a brace already for it. Don't think its the onset of carpal tunnel, probably just bent it in some funny direction. So can only draw for short periods of time :/

If I want my wrist to be better for college in 2.5 weeks I really can't stress it out :/ Which really sucks since I have a lot that I could be working on. I can't even crochet since I need to bend my wrist to do so.

8 comments:

sue said...

Sorry to hear about your wrist ...

After spending 6 months having treatment following trapped nerve/misaligned disc/frozen shoulder etc (and still going for 'adjustments' 3 x weekly) I totally sympathise with your frustration. but don't take chances!!

Hope you feel better soon

Teresa said...

Why does this always happen when you have the most motivation to work on pieces? I hope you feel better soon, don't forget to strap it up, if only to remind you not to use it. ;o)

2paw said...

It's Sod's Law. I hope your wrist is better quick smart. My frozen shoulder improved after I stopped going for weekly treatment, or maybe the treatments were slow to work??

Kerry said...

hope your wrist feels better soon!

Jennifer Rose said...

thanks sue :) i'm hoping its a trapped nerve and nothing too serious

teresa, thanks :) its strapped up, forgot how hard it is type tho with the darn thing on

thanks cindy :) they might have just needed time to work?

thanks kerry :)

Ann said...

I hope your wrist is feeling better :-) You have a great start on this. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Chrissy said...

You know how much I sympathise with that one ~ it is a real pain in the arse. I hope it recovers soon :)

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Are you able to draw with your non dominant hand? Hope you're feeling better soon!