My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
It's suppose to be that way? I know it's just dye, but it doesn't fit with the whole appeal thing.
ReplyDeleteyep, was supposed to be green. was a little odd trying to eat something green. i was thinking it would be brighter tho :/
ReplyDeleteIs it peppermint?? I love peppermint!! It would be scarier if it was a neon green!!
ReplyDeletecindy, nope. just tasted like a normal creme egg, nothing special
ReplyDeleteEwwww! But I still want one.
ReplyDeleteI want one too ~ they are my undoing even if they are Green! ;)
ReplyDelete