Almost Done.....

sort of :p Need to darken a lot of the feathers and do some more shading under the beak.

Thankfully the feeling in my right hand came back, but my left foot is very painful :/ Feels like the toes are curled but they are not, and the muscles are really tense. Its very hard to explain. Like my foot is getting bent in odd directions but its perfectly straight :/ ah the joys of having a condition that changes from day to day :p One day I have no feeling in my hands, the next I can't remember what a pencil is called, and then I have lots of people asking me if I am drunk when my legs don't work and I limp a lot. Hell, when I have had something to drink, I walk straighter :p

Comments

  1. Well, as soon as the sun is even near the yardarm you should have a glass or two, just so you can walk straight. Hope you have a good day today. I've had foot cramps lately, I have to up my magnesium intake as my drugs deplete it. Bah humbug. Nice and scary bird of prey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a light weight, 2 glasses would def. have me tipsy :p

      Delete
  2. The eagle looks wonderful, Jennifer! OUCH on your foot pain though...your description of the pain sounds very similar to the pain I get in feet when they give me trouble. Lately, my feet have been behaving but my hip and hands haven't. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you serena :)

      hope your hip ane hands feel better soon!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful sketch Jenny and I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3