Neigh

So technically today is a day off, but I can't go a day without drawing ;p So to have a change from my tiger, I thought might was well draw a horse.

The basic line work above. I had to drop the cheek and widen it a bit as the nose looked too long.

Starting to fill in the values. I think the ears are a bit too small, look too much like pony ears, but they are cute so might leave them that size :p
And where it is at right now. Lots more shading to do, and that far eye needs to be blocked in. Might be a little tricky to do because of the angle. Time till tell :)



Comments

  1. A horse walks into a bar.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing more. you are clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look cute that size. A little bigger, and still cute. Love the look in the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3