Friday, May 10, 2013

Learning to Draw Again

upload 
Well, sort of. My hands are not 100%, but good enough to try to draw something. The fingers are still numb, and my hand shakes when drawing, but it is still possible to start a drawing if I don't mind taking more time on it, (and erasing a lot of shaky lines :p) And of course, on top of numb hands, I might have tennis elbow, holding a mouse gets really painful and I can't move my arm certain directions or pick up things...I always say, if I was a horse, I would have been shot or turned into glue by now :p

5 comments:

  1. This is looking interesting already Jen. Glad you are getting a little relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your determination is so inspiring! :) Like this drawing already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, not glue!!! Your drawing looks great, so the persistence is paying off. Hope the numbness goes away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog :)