My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Now I want a pear...don't know if you would be up to it but I think it would be really interesting if you tried coloring this left handed.
ReplyDeletethat the next step :) want to see if i can colour these :)
DeleteLove this one too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
thanks norma :D *hugs*
DeleteThis is great, love the loose scratchy look too. Wish I could draw so well with either hand!
ReplyDeletethank you helen :) practice practice practice...and more practice lol
Delete