The Day is Almost Over...

so it should be safe to write this :p

I am a clutz, falling down tripping over shadows, now I could blame the MS, and often do, but unless I had MS when I was a kid, I think part of it is, I'm just clumsy. Only managed to hurt myself twice today, thats a record.

A stair railing that is down in the hall because it was loose, yeah I managed to fall on it, and then of course it fell on my ankle :/

And then I don't know how I did this...managed to pinch the side of my hand in the inside car door handle. Probably would not have hurt as much if it had of been my right hand. But no. Had to be the left and right where my extra finger was, and that area is way more sensitive then a normal hand (of course, doesnt help there is scar tissue(?) moving around that area). And for a laugh, I've posted it before, a picture of said hand, and me in a um,... a lovely dress :p

6 fingers....
Its a good thing I don't use sharp knives, I might lose a finger and I don't have an extra one anymore :p

New med dosage.... 
 New meds, well a higher dose of the Pregabalin I went on a few weeks ago.*crossess fingers* that I don't get all zombified and start stumbling worse then I already do.

Comments

  1. Reading about you hurting yourself, has made me realize that I went all day without hurting myself! Which is amazing since I worked eight hours, and usually that calls for at least four times I hit my shin or knees off something hard >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for going all day without hurting yourself :D

      Delete
  2. Oh no, you poor thing. And I think once you have one injury, you seem to get ore. I hope you are feeling better soon and that the new drugs are excellent. How cool, you're Sophie from The Chrysalids but in the hand department!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that one, will have to add it to the list :)

      Delete
  3. I can only say, ow, ow, ow. Best wishes and luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3