Book Review

The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1)The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Quick review:

I really enjoyed this book, I tend to like stories that deal with clairvoyance or magic,(even if it doesn't actually make a lot of sense :p). Its not the best written story and at some places you do get given a lot of information that slows the telling of the story down, but if those sections were taken out, the rest of the story would be fast paced. I wasn't aware this is the first in a series of 7, and I don't know how the author is going to make 6 more books with these characters and this world.



View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Seven books?? I find it hard to commit to a series that long now. Unless it is fantastically written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this one wasn't well written enough for 7 books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3