Eureka!



Might have gotten to the bottom of the problems I have been having with my lung. The reason I have stumped the docs if because no one thought that there might be more then one problem. The pain didn't make any sense on top of the breathing problems. So more then likely have asthma, which explains why being around someone who smells like they bathed in crappy perfume causes me to not be able to breath properly. Really people? There is no reason to smell like you were in the middle of a perfume factory explosion.

The pain could be something called a MS hug. Its so painful :( And I hate that 1-10 pain scale. Its pointless because what I consider a 5, might be a 10 for someone else. Def. a 10 today tho, wanted to curl into a ball or get someone to knock me out.  So back to the docs, who agrees its probably 2 things causing the problem. Need to talk to my MS nurse and take more pain killers, since the only thing to do is manage the pain :/ yay...

Messing around with my Inktense pencils and watercolours, I really like the effect you get with them. Just takes forever to dry :/ Going to try this with the huge watercolour paper I have. Probably make a mess with all the paint dripping tho :p

Comments

  1. (a) I HATE when women wear tons of perfume. Ick.
    (b) Sorry about the MS hug...that really sucks; been there, done that :(
    (c) LOVE the bird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      drives me insane when either gender wears way too much perfume, they dont think it can really bug other people. and using plain soap does the job a lot better then just cover a smell up :/

      never had to deal with this ms symptom before, really sucks :/

      Delete
  2. I am not good with heavy perfume either. Laundry soaps can make me nauseous!
    I don't know how you create such beautiful things while you suffer so much. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some laundry soaps do the same to me, need to use the stuff that doesnt really have a smell to it
      i'm a workaholic :p

      Delete
  3. That MS hug sounds scary but at least it explains the symptoms and you know its not life-threatening no matter how much it hurts. Hope you find a good way of controlling the pain now you know what it is. Its good you can keep on with your art despite everything the MS throws at you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its better to have some idea what is wrong, makes it easier to deal with :)
      i'm a workaholic :p need to draw something lol or i would go insane

      Delete
  4. Yes, we were just discussing the pain number system the other day and bemoaning its faults. Nice to know that they may have figured out your lungs!! Oh I hate walking through posh cosmetic parts of shops. Can barely breathe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3