Poor Neglected Blog

upload 

This is going to take awhile to carve :/

I didn't go to college this week. My attendance has been horrible and its not the MS that is causing me to miss class, its the pain from my jaw :/ As much as I don't want surgery, I can't deal with this pain for much longer. I was going to go on Friday, but my cab didn't show up, and then the car wouldn't start, (of course :/).  I go on Monday to talk to the Doctors about my jaw, and then I guess its just a matter of time before the surgery.

I can't take any other medication for the pain because of other health issues, and I really shouldn't be feeling as much pain as I am on the dose of pain killers I am on. The only other thing I can take is liquid morphine, and I don't want that and they are very reluctant to prescribe it.

Getting college work finished, but missing out on many things in class and I am so behind in life drawing, if I fail the year, it will probably be because of that class.

Comments

  1. not good. I hope they can do something to help your pain soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3