Lots of Salt

The background for a watercolour painting. The idea is to colour in some cranes, but will see if it works. *crosses fingers*

I am counting down the days until jaw surgery because this is so bloody painful, nothing works for the pain :/ Not looking forward to surgery, its never fun and often there is some kind of problem when I am involved, not to mention having to wear a backless gown and flash people, but at this point I just want this defective jaw joint gone.

Had another MRI today, with a dye contrast so my brain probably lit up the screen :p And of course I felt like I was going to sneeze when I was inside of it :p

Comments

  1. Good luck with the surgery! In MRIs I always feel like I have to pee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      according to the nurse that has happened at this MRI :p

      Delete
  2. I hope it all works out for you, being in pain all the time is no fun.
    I like the background you have, kinda makes me think of snow and I don't know why :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shashi :) it does kind of look like a snow storm :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, the lovely gowns and paper nether garments!! I hope everything goes well and there are no surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3