Eagle #2?

Added a basic background with neocolours just so the paper wasn't so white and I will either go over it again with more neocolours or with coloured pencils once more of the bird is done.Really like the polychromos pencils on this paper, Fabriano Artistico. The pencils glide over the paper and blend really well on it.

No idea when I will be able to work on this next since my jaw surgery is tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't sit gathering dust too long. And hopefully I am not in the hospital for more then one night, would be better if I was sent home tomorrow, but not holding my breath for that.

Comments

  1. That eye and beak are already popping out of the page! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Hope that the surgery is a success and you are soon pain-free in terms of the jaw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rose :) docs told me it was a success, so thats one good things about it :)

      Delete
  3. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Keep up the great work and thanks for all your nice comments on my blog! xo Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic eye!
    I'll be thinking of you... Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the bird lady is at it again! I am sure you won't let it sit long as it will be all you can think of in terms of being better.

    I wish you the best with your surgery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah back to the birds lol

      and thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3