Wordless Wednesday

upload by fuzzydragons
upload, a photo by fuzzydragons on Flickr.

Comments

  1. Oh, so pretty, they look like alpha chalks. (I have no idea how to spell them, alfa?? or are they just uber chalks?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love seeing sets with all the colors? It's like eye candy!

    Question...what size tin would you recommend getting for the colorsofts? They are all on sale and I can't decide, I want to go bigger then twelve just don't know which is best. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm if you can get the tin set of 36, that gives you plenty of colours and is not too bad if you dont like them. after that, a 24 tin will do. :)

      Delete
  3. unless of course a full set is really cheap, get that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The full set is cheap but unfortunately it is outside my spending limit :( I think you are right on 36 though, I was leaning towards that but wanted someone to help me feel like it was a good idea :) Yay new pencils on the way ^_^

      Delete
    2. yay! have fun with them :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3