Finished Cranes

I need a better pic of this but it not small, so finding a wall I can stick it on and get enough distance back to take a photo is a bit of an issue.

Its just a bit smaller than A1, (A series paper sizes here). I might re-do the bottom crane, block the crane with fixative first and then put the background on, but I'm going to wait and have another look at it in a few days before I decide. Need to get it window mounted, pretty sure I don't want to use white matte board, probably some kind of red or purple maybe.

Comments

  1. I LOVE it! its really effective and creative. The colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, the unexpectedness of it being origami cranes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cindy :) going to try different origami birds next :)

      Delete
  3. Brilliant effect Jennifer - colours are great too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3