Friday, March 07, 2014

Bosse #3

boss3 
Half done :) The paper isn't grey, but I actually like the way it looks, might have to find grey paper to draw on.

At the beginning of the week I had a migraine from hell :/ Made it extremely hard to do anything and next time my vision gets all fuzzy/flashy, I will pump pain killers to try to stop or slow the migraine down. Haven't had a migraine that bad for a long time, not sure if its stress or chocolate. And I keep telling myself, no more chocolate, but I never listen to myself :p but this time I have to listen to myself because that was bloody painful. Chocolate taste so much better here then in Canada tho lol


4 comments:

Michelle Basic Hendry said...

His eyes are so wonderful!
Migraine pills have caffeine in them. I would think only too much chocolate is a problem! Is too much chocolate possible? Wait... Yes. I have bad memories of a 1 lb chocolate Easter bunny many years ago.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks michelle :)

didnt know migraine pills had caffeine in them, lots of caffeine gives me migraines :/ 1lb easter bunny! o.0 that is a lot of chocolate

Sandy Sandy said...

I thought caffeine was good for migraines too. Well, I guess it effects people differently. Been there myself though. I feel your pain. Your sketch is coming along nicely here.

2paw said...

I love Bosse, he has such a great expression on his face. Oh no, migraines are just awful. I know the trick was to catch them as they started and take the tablets. I hope you find headache-less chocolate!!