Monday, March 03, 2014

Smelly

water

No, Sky didn't roll in any more fox pop and thankfully you don't get Skunks here, but I had forgotten how much masking fluid smells :p Haven't used it for awhile and since I will probably use it for some sections on a painting for college, thought I should play around before I have to use it for something important.

So this is just a small test piece, trying out colour combinations at the same time. Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone, need to look up where that phrase comes from. 

4 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Lovely colour mixing.

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you shashi :)

2paw said...

Oh, my comment must have vanished. I love the play and mixture of the colours. They look great. Ha, just let Peri teach Sky about rolling in something smelly!!!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

dont give sky any ideas ;) she hasn't rolled in anything since she rolled in fox poop and had to be bathed 3 times :p