thankfully not :) this is from a few years ago when Lake Erie was chunks of ice everywhere. was neat, and they had to blow up a huge mountain of ice since people kept climbing it :p
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
For a m9oment I thought that Winter was coming.....back!!!
ReplyDeletethankfully not :) this is from a few years ago when Lake Erie was chunks of ice everywhere. was neat, and they had to blow up a huge mountain of ice since people kept climbing it :p
Delete