Hmmm....

I am torn. I like the head of the eagle and the way the feathers look on his/her head, but am getting frustrated with the feathers on the body. I'm not look for absolute realism but they need a lot of work and I don't know if there is enough tooth on the paper for the pencils. Putting it away for a few days and then I will come back to it and decide then what to do.

On the foot front, more bruising on the side of my foot and my ankle. Plus a few bumps that stick out a bit. Possibly tendons. So rest as much as possible and try to walk normally and then cross my fingers I don't do something else once it heals again :p And since I normally have pins and needles in my feet and numb toes, it would be hard to tell if the pins and needles feeling is damage to my foot or the MS :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3