Lilies #5

Another small update on the lilies :) I'm glad I am working on a few things at once, allows me to switch between them when my hand goes numb working on this.

I've been going threw all my pencils and need to get rid of my prismas since I don't use them. Either sell them or just give them away, haven't decided yet, but its a tin of 120, its missing about 16 I think. I was going to keep them to just sketch with but there isn't much point and they are just taking up space. Love the colours, but don't use wax coloured pencils very much any more.

Comments

  1. Looking beautiful so far... I know nothing about colored pencils. What do you use? Like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks michelle :) I have been using polychromos pencils a lot lately. they are oil based and dont seem to break like the wax based ones can. love the luminance pencils, but they are so expensive :/ about $5 a pencil :/ hmm i might try to write another coloured pencil intro post to try to be helpful since i do love the medium

      Delete
    2. I have only used the prismacolor, so I have no idea how they behave. I'm sure the oil based blend much better and burnish?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3