Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lilies #6

Small update to the lilies. Taking a lot longer than I thought it would :/

I'm debating on whether or not on going to the Highland Show next weekend. The problem is it always rains during the show and its never just a little bit of rain. Its a monsoon. The other problem is that if my MS plays up and I can't walk, I can't go and thats £30 wasted. ugh see this is why a person with MS cannot really plan anything in advance because they don't know what will happen and what might cause the disease to rear its head. On the other hand if I do go I might get some pictures to draw. And I want to try to go now because since there is a huge lesion on the part of my brain that controls motor functions, who knows what will happen in a year. I might not be able to walk, but I also might be fine.

I just want to see baby highland cows dammit. So cute :p


Michelle Basic Hendry said...

They are coming along beautifully!
Wait til the last second to get your tickets. Worrying about it won't help either. Maybe, just maybe you'll get lucky and seem some baby cows! I hope it doesn't rain!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you :)

i think we will wait until the last second, just to have a better idea of what is going on :)