Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday

aww little kitten named M-Head. Tabby markings with a M on his head so.... :p (we were horrible  coming up with names for pets)

I didn't practice as much as I should have, but I did like playing. It was an old player piano, that did work before the motor was taken out. and we had a cabinet full of scrolls but we had to leave the piano when wed moved to Alberta, and the scrolls...well they are no longer in the family either :/

I know this was the town house we lived in in Hamilton but no idea of the year. And that couch was only comfortable if you laid down on it lol

6 comments:

2paw said...

OK, you are not allowed to name things any more!!!

Sandy Sandy said...

Agreed 2 Paw!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Your name choice for the kitty was funny!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

he came to it tho:) sky came named sky so didn't have to think of a name for her lol

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

I think mom named him one day when we were at school lol :p

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

:p in my defence, mom named him :p