Throwback Thursday

aww little kitten named M-Head. Tabby markings with a M on his head so.... :p (we were horrible  coming up with names for pets)

I didn't practice as much as I should have, but I did like playing. It was an old player piano, that did work before the motor was taken out. and we had a cabinet full of scrolls but we had to leave the piano when wed moved to Alberta, and the scrolls...well they are no longer in the family either :/

I know this was the town house we lived in in Hamilton but no idea of the year. And that couch was only comfortable if you laid down on it lol

Comments

  1. OK, you are not allowed to name things any more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he came to it tho:) sky came named sky so didn't have to think of a name for her lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :p in my defence, mom named him :p

      Delete
  3. Your name choice for the kitty was funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mom named him one day when we were at school lol :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3