Canadian Word of the Week April 26 2015


Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    What a great act you two are! Hilarious! I'm guessing that your cameraman is your husband, and also a comedian. "Hooped", eh. Do I need to "stay tuned" till next week to learn what it means?
    I don't know if you two saw the new Star Trek movie (it's not exactly new now), but your hubby's voice reminded me a lot of the actor who played Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott, also a Scotsman.
    Seriously, you two should think about trying stand-up comedy, without a script or planned routine. Just wing it about the days news and I'm pretty sure your clever and funny banter will have people lined up to see your act. Find a local club and give it a go.
    Thanks for sharing and I can hardly wait for the next installment. :)
    Sincerely,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the cameraman is my husband :) yep stay tuned to next week to find out what it means :) I am probably going to run out of Canadian words eventually tho :p
      Simon Pegg playing Scotty is English :p and the accent gets either a hmm from Scots or they think the accent is horrible :p

      I think people here in a club would find me a little too crazy :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3