Interiors Project

So for the 4 week project for Interior & Environmental Design we had to reuse/change a chair, "Toy Chair" by Philippe Starck. With me getting sick I couldn't do anything with the physical chair and I can't use pretty much anything in the workshop anyway due to all the sharp tools that I could lose a finger using :p So I ended up doing a lot of work in Sketchup to get some work done for the project. All 9 of us needed to create a poster with our ideas on it, and this was mine. Its very orange, but since the chairs were orange I left the poster template orange and added more  blue to it.

Comments

  1. I love seeing the ideas that everyone comes up with for this project! Your poster is super.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3