Thursday, July 09, 2015

Birds! Birds! Birds!

So after having a mild panic attack when I thought I had corrupted a file beyond repair, John managed to fix it for me pretty fast. Seems to be a fault that can happen with Illustrator, so thankfully Google came to the rescue. So, I possibly could have fixed it myself, but it was much quicker getting the person with the computer degree to fix it :) so yay to John

And believe it our not, this update on the Golden Eagle is about 2 hours of work, and it hardly shows a difference from the last scan lol I love etching, but it can def. try a person's patience sometimes.




6 comments:

Screaming Feline said...

Nice peacock! or peahen? :)

mandysea said...

what a fright you must have had with your computer problem... but look at this wonderful result!! Little peacock is fabulous - and vibrant!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Amazing Golden Eagle, Jennifer, and an very cool peacock. Happy Friday!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks :) peahen :)

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you :) I think my heart skipped a bet when I couldnt get the file to open lol

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you, and happy friday to you as well :)