some towns/citys do have free bags at the council buildings, but I think it depends a lot on the area. and some places have enough bins, others not so much but if enough people contact the council over lack of bins in an area they will put in more. running dog I think, possibly referring to the fact people just walk away from the mess?
My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
Are there free bags and lots of bins??? That dog, is s/he running or something else??!!
ReplyDeletesome towns/citys do have free bags at the council buildings, but I think it depends a lot on the area. and some places have enough bins, others not so much but if enough people contact the council over lack of bins in an area they will put in more. running dog I think, possibly referring to the fact people just walk away from the mess?
Delete