My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
God's country - beautiful
ReplyDeletethis area is pretty nice to live in :)
DeletePretty... Like a painting.
ReplyDeleteyeah I keep meaning to take my watercolours with me and paint this. the light sometimes near there is gorgeous
DeleteAre those paddocks planted or has someone been driving through?? I love the patchwork fields, we have those too.
ReplyDeleteplanted but you do get the boy racers being jerks and driving through the fields every once and awhile tho :/
Delete