Rotti #1

Started a drawing of the Rottweiler puppy we had in Ontario, who is still going at 10 at my dad's. Moving a little slow but still moving. Pastels on the background since using coloured pencil on the background would eat up the whole pencil. I am going to use coloured pencil again for the dog tho, easier to get detail and I have pencils I need to use up.

Cropped the kitten, looks much better now. You win some, you lose some. Part of being an artist, you learn and move on and hopefully improve :)


Comments

  1. Kitten is beautiful, I agree the cropping is better for it, I think it helps the detail stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) glad the cropping works :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cropped version, too. Great start on the pup. You inspire me to try pencils. Your work is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)

      would be great is you tried pencils, would love to see what you do with them. Any questions just ask :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3