£16

Thats how much the little piece of gold they want to put in my eyelid would roughly cost if I was to buy that weight in gold lol 1.2 grams to help keep my eyelid closed. No pictures because, eww they are not nice to look at, even tho they would just be cutting a slit into my eyelid, its still eww :p

The problem of not being able to close my eyelid might go away before the surgery, but if it doesn't, gravity and the little piece of gold help the lid to stay shut. Met someone today actually in the x-ray department who had the same thing done and she said it helped a lot.

Once they do the surgery I will have a black eye for a bit they say, so will probably get some odd looks and question about who I've been fighting :p


Comments

  1. Oh Golden Eye, you and James Bond both, who knew?? That's not actually much money, but things about eyes freak em out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thy freak me out too, they were explaining it and i'm like stop, heard enough :p

      Delete
  2. Hey, if it works, any cost is worth it. Golden Eye Jen...has a nice ring to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it helps I think it's definitely worth the cost. Definitely hoping for smooth processes for you and rapid healing as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh its not costing me anything, but I could sell it i I took it out myself :p (which I wouldn't since I can't even touch my eyes without freaking out :p) and thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Ouch! You've really been thru the wringer lately! Praying for complete recovery for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its normal for me lol if something isn't wrong, then I start to worry and thanks :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jennifer,
    Well...I'm tempted to begin with, "That's rich!", but how corny would that be?!
    Anytime one is able to have gold in, or on their body, I say go for it. Think of it as part of a well-rounded retirement portfolio.
    And finally...I hope it works wonders for you. You've had a lot to deal with and it's about time something good and helpful came along.
    Best Wishes,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, more surgery? Hope it all goes well. I must have missed the post about your eye problem though. It won't close? Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3