Mind Maps

So I did say I would post what I have been doing at Uni, but really all I have been doing is watching Daredevil and trying to make a mind map for the show. The mind map still needs a lot of work, but it is a start.

I really didn't like making mind maps for the longest time, but this software makes it a lot easier for me to make them. But it also makes it a lot easier to create huge images since there is no size limit or word limit, so are really only limited by the image size you can print.

The basic purpose of the brief is to make a model/object related to the show, nothing too obvious tho, that would get someone interested in watching it.

What does model making have to do with Graphics you ask?? Good question.

We are going to take photos of the model and then make a poster for the show from the photos. I have a few ideas, but they are probably too cliche and boring to really work well for a poster.

Comments

  1. That's really interesting! I haven't tried that before, but it's fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are good for trying to think of ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an app for mind-maps, I thought it would help me get organized with my art, but then when I started jotting things down it started growing exponentially like bacteria--I got overwhelmed. Interesting things though, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats the same problem I can have with them lol they tend to get a little bit too far away from the main subject :p

      Delete
  4. I love mind maps - have used them for years and have taught them as organizational tools particularly for visual learners. So glad to see the software you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hated doing them when I started college, now I am so use to using them its almost hard to start a project with out doing one :p

      the software is pretty easy to learn, but still finding things I didn't know I could do with it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3