Mood Boards

I will be the first person to admit I am crap at making mood boards lol I just never know what to put on them so they make some kind of sense for the topic/theme/idea etc that you have to make one for. There are more images to put on this and some more tactile things as well since the main character is blind, putting touchable objects on the board is a good idea. But yep, not the easiest thing for me to do without really second guessing myself.

This is due Monday so need to finish it for then,even if I end up having to go to the doctors for what ever type of plague I seem to have come down with. Great timing. Not even back a week and I get sick :p

Comments

  1. Not having the slightest idea what a mood board is I clicked on your handy link...thank you very much!
    Not qualified to comment on what you are doing but will say
    I am intrigued at the content and will look forward to seeing it completed.
    Not well? Bummer. Hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) mood boards are not my most favorite of things to make lol they can be helpful for ideas but always look really messy when i do them :p

      Delete
  2. Oh, gosh, you have had a horrible year!!! Yes, so many here are passing around two different viruses now that schools are back in session - all it takes is one kid coming to school sick and then everyone gets it - hope you are well soon and well medicated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh be glad when the year is over :p just wish people would stay home when they are sick, then again I am going in tomorrow but only to drop something off and then leave lol most people wont be in when I am there. hopefully drs tomorrow

      Delete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I had no idea what a mood board was, so I had to finish reading about it.
    And now you have come down with a bug?? I hope it's not serious, and you get rid of it SOON! The goslings say "Hi!"
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hoping its not serious, hopefully get a doctors appointment tomorrow :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3