Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Mixed Media Mess

For one of our Graphics projects we need to make a 3D model, photograph it, then make a poster from the photo. We picked from a selection of tv shows on Netflix from a cup and my second choice was DareDevil (had no idea what show my first pick was :p). All I could think of to make was a mask. Obvious, but it works.

This is the start of the mask, looks a little too cat like here but I still need to add more clay/plaster to it and cut off the chin area and a bit from the top so its not so round. Hopefully after some concrete effect spray paint and fake blood it looks less cat like :p Or the blood might make it look more cat like, viscous little bastards ;p

4 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Oh, I love it! It does have a cat like feeling, but I'm sure your adjustments will take it where you want to go.

RH Carpenter said...

What, you don't like cats? ha ha

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thanks lisa :) will hopefully get to work on it more tomorrow :)

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

what nade you think that? lol ;)