Mixed Media Mess

For one of our Graphics projects we need to make a 3D model, photograph it, then make a poster from the photo. We picked from a selection of tv shows on Netflix from a cup and my second choice was DareDevil (had no idea what show my first pick was :p). All I could think of to make was a mask. Obvious, but it works.

This is the start of the mask, looks a little too cat like here but I still need to add more clay/plaster to it and cut off the chin area and a bit from the top so its not so round. Hopefully after some concrete effect spray paint and fake blood it looks less cat like :p Or the blood might make it look more cat like, viscous little bastards ;p

Comments

  1. Oh, I love it! It does have a cat like feeling, but I'm sure your adjustments will take it where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lisa :) will hopefully get to work on it more tomorrow :)

      Delete
  2. What, you don't like cats? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3