Finished Fake Exhibition Poster

I think this is the version I am going to go with. Probably give it a few days and then have another look at it. Then I will print it out at home to see what it looks like, and if I get the go ahead on Wednesday, I will take it to the printers to get printed A2 size.Graphics is not cheap with all the printing we have to get done. Even tho we have 2 A3 printers, seriously thinking of getting an A2 printer next year if I get into graphics again :p Cost a bit to get one at first but would probably start paying for itself pretty fast.

Comments

  1. Fun! I like it... It would definitely catch my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) thats good it catches your eye :) was the whole point :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3