Stitches Out

Thankfully the stitches are finally out as of yesterday since they were starting to bug me and itch. On the bad side tho, taking them out seems to have worsened the MS flare up I had from the surgery so my walking has gone to hell, but that should start to get better again since I don't have any surgeries planned for awhile lol I just look like I am limping more or am drunk, stumbling around.

You can see the little piece of gold actually, well were it is in my eyelid.

The bruising on my eyelid has pretty much faded, except near my eyelashes.

Looks like badly done eyeliner :p


Comments

  1. ...but it sure shows of your beautiful turquoise eyes...looks like success, hope your flare-up subsides soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know I should look into getting a similar coloured eyeliner for after my eye is healed :)

      and thanks, upped some nerve meds so hopefully that helps

      Delete
  2. Glitter hot pink. <--eyeliner, not nerve meds, though I have heard they sell glitter pills on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a wifi connection after 9pm. Found a fresh Etsy discussion on glitter pills (after I made that comment https://www.etsy.com/teams/7722/discussions/discuss/17062806/page/1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I remember that, very very odd lol

      the things you can find on Etsy can be very scary sometimes lol

      Delete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    Congrats on losing those stitches. And sorry about the MS flare-up. It's the Yin and Yang isn't it. Does the gold help you close that eye, as advertised? Hope so. On the other hand, at least you've upped your "net worth". :)
    Get well soon!
    Sincerely,
    Gary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yep worth more dead now :p

      the little piece of gold is doing a wonderful job, vision has improved a lot :)

      Delete
  5. I hope your eye is healing and the surgery was worth all the other problems you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I suppose you can see where you are going, it's not a surprise any more. I hope it isn't too painful???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just sore to touch, so I don't touch it lol :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3