Temple Watercolour


This month the location for The Virtual Paintout is Cambodia, which of course is where Angkor Wat is. I spent a lot of time "walking" around all of the different temple and grounds, which I thought was amazing since I could never actually walk around there, using google to see a lot of it made me extremely happy. Found this area, "The Goddess Prajnaparamita" and thought it would make an interesting watercolour. More than likely, someone else will draw/paint the same thing, but if they do it will be interesting to see what someone else does with it. 

Sketch #171 is a fox. Well, its supposed to be a fox stuffed animal curled up in a ball. I got some coloured pens the other day, so I will be using them instead of just a plain black pen every once and awhile.

Comments

  1. It sure makes a modernist abstraction here. I didn't know you could virtually tour the temple. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks a bit less abstract now, actually think I did over worked it. oh well, can always start again :)

      I didn't either but they put the camera on the guys head lol

      Delete
  2. What a fascinating watercolor! I love the fox, he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3