3D Unicorn

Starting the 3D unicorn in Zbrush. I start with spheres to build up the shape, even tho you could just start with one sphere. I find it easier to use multiple sphere tho since I find it easier to move them around.

The sphere made into the basic shape of the unicorn.

Almost ready to start modeling...

and now to actually start. Yes, I know the tail looks funny but I just need a simple base to work with. I will probably put this on a base but will do that as a separate piece and then combine the two.

Comments

  1. This is awesome - I like digital art software but don't have the patience to learn most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay, I think it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! for commenting working for you :D people are going to be very confused as to what is going on lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a comment box pops up now, but since I can never remember things, I thought perhaps it always did??!! Oh that first picture in preview for your post, I thought "That poor Unicorn"!! But it was just the start and not the finish. It looks very complicated and you do a very clever things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's off to a great start! I am looking forward to seeing more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Cindy :) the comment box is new since I was made aware people were having problems commenting :) the unicorn is not just head, I messed up things a bit lol

    thank you Lisa :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. I do love the digi art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3