Sketches #246 & #247


The top sketch is a modeling tool for clay like Sculpy and the bottom sketch is a wooden ink pen that creates some really nice lines but can be hard to control

Back to the doctors today for my cough and its probably a viral infection since the antibiotics were not doing anything, so its all letting time past for it to go away. Have been put on steroids to try to help with the inflammation in my lungs which should help with the cough. So if I was going to have an MS relapse, now would be the time for one to happen since I am already taking the steroids the neurologist would give me lol

Comments

  1. Oh those are beautiful, these sketches are so elegant! I hope the medications help you to feel better, it sounds awful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lisa :)
    the meds dont seem to be doing much but its only the second day so hopefully start working soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sketches are wonderful. Good depth to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    Hang in there! I sense the Force is strong within you and because of that, this too, shall pass.
    Best Wishes,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Nicole for your comment all all of the posts lately :)

    Gary, now I want to go watch Star Wars lol (but no time to :p)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer of Colour #3