My poor neglected blog! I just keep forgeting and running out of time in the day to post anything. I will try to post at least a few times a week *crossign fingers*
Rudolph :) One of many kids toys that are now the dog's. For a lot of her toys, we've found that toys meant for kids seem to last longer than ones meant for dogs. And are often a lot cheaper :p
very clever! sometimes I see animals, etc. in inanimate objects!
ReplyDeletenice job Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteYes, I saw it immediately that there is a difference to dragons and I love your tools!!!! Really I do!
ReplyDeleteThey do look a little like dragons Jennifer, which is incredible when you see that they are really tools. Imagination working overtime :D
ReplyDeletethank you alarmcat :) I see animals all the time in random objects, people sometimes think I am crazy lol
ReplyDeletethanks Christine :)
stefanie, thank you :)
Neesie, I didn't see it until I started trying to find an easy angle to draw them at lol but now its all I see when I look at them