Friday, November 04, 2016

Sketch #284, 285 and 286

I found it actually pretty hard to sketch tiny chocolates and have them still look like chocolates. Would have been easier with colour but I don't have time for that lol

I am the only one who likes the orange and strawberry chocolates, but I can't really eat more than one or I will end up with a horrible migraine. So chocolate needs to be avoided (white chocolate is fine, but that is technically not "real" chocolate).

I think this is hazelnut. There are always some in the box that no one likes and this is usually the one.


4 comments:

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Jennifer,

Nice sketches of the different chocolates....I agree if they had color they would look like the real ones.But I knew what they were even before reading about them. So you did very well. :)
I love hazelnuts, so send the leftovers one to me! LOL

Hugs,

denthe said...

I happen to love the hazelnut ;-) Nice sketches and I can understand they're not easy to do...

June Walker said...

Nice ink sketching. I love the hazlenut chocolate...your drawing and to eat!

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

thank you Norma :) lol if they wouldn't melt I would send them :D

thanks denthe :)

thank you June :)