Popular posts from this blog
Summer of Colour #3
This weeks colours for The Summer of Color are 2 purples and a yellow and this is what I did with them. Not my favorite colours so really racked my brain trying to think how I could use them and which bird to use. Decided to go with a juvenile Golden Eagle since I don't have any photos of a purple bird :p I think I prefer the black background, the yellow seems to stand out more against it. Which do you prefer?


Oh I love that Christmas pudding
ReplyDeleteI actually snorted laughing when I read BARKDAY! How great it that.
ReplyDeleteAnd what fun toys.
Awww, Sky's "Barkday," how cute is that! The sketches are wonderful. I'm so impressed that you sketch with pen.
ReplyDeleteShashi, so does she thankfully :)
ReplyDeleteJulie, I can't take credit for calling a dog's birthday a Barkday, can't remember the first time I heard it :)
thanks Lisa :) feels odd sketching in pencil now actually :)
thanks Alexandra :)
ReplyDelete